Whatsapp for PC: WhatsApp is a revolutionary messenger, which operates in every phone OS and has been successfully used by over 800 million people worldwide. This facility allows you to send messages to your contacts absolutely free of cost. 1 Billion Messages are exchanged through WhatsApp daily. Think about a situation when you don’t have a Smartphone and still want to use WhatsApp. Don’t worry, if you have a PC or laptop with internet connection, you can easily use WhatsApp on it also. If you want to know about how to download WhatsApp for pc/laptop, you can read the article below and get complete idea about it. WhatsApp was not available for PC and Laptops earlier, but it is now available to Download WhatsApp on Windows PC/Laptop and use from different methods.
Features of WhatsApp Messenger for PC:
Voice message: you can connect with your loved ones by sending them good voice notes in the form of messages. You can receive and record the voice messages instantly and share your voice notes very fast.
Images and videos sharing: you can click a picture or record a video instantly and share it with your contacts on WhatsApp. It is very easy and also gives you trimming options sometimes for heavy files.
No advertisements: WhatsApp is the only application which runs over internet and is absolutely free from any type of ads. This makes the application more comfortable.
Send Your Chat Conversation: your chat conversations can be easily sent by selecting the options in the menu of WhatsApp. You can send or email the conversations and make your chats available for other’s viewing.
Hide your Last Seen: you can set custom options related to your privacy. You can control the Last seen, Profile picture and Status for desired group of contacts.
Groups: you can also create groups for conversations and making communities. You can send broadcast messages and make others join your chat.
Download WhatsApp for PC/Laptop using BlueStacks:
To download WhatsApp on pc or laptop, you will have to download the BlueStacks android emulator in your device. It is the best android emulator available over internet that helps you to get whatsapp for pc and laptop and access very easy for us.
Install Whatsapp Messenger on Windows 7/8/8.1/10:
- After getting the installer file of this BlueStacks emulator, you will have to open it, and then proceed with the installation process. You just have to follow the instructions mentioned by this setup, and installation will proceed smoothly.
- A desktop shortcut icon will appear on the screen after completion of installation process. You will have to go to it and open it. When you will open the dialog box, it will ask for using trial version, and you shall select that.
- The window which will open after the selection will be same as an android’s home screen. On this, you will have to go to the browser and open Google play store.
- Search for WhatsApp application in the Google play store’s search bar.
- Choose the install option when the WhatsApp messenger whereabouts appear. Then in some time, your messenger will be installed. You will be asked to use your Google account, and you will have to go for that.
After you successfully installed whatsapp for pc, the WhatsApp messenger is ready to be used.
Download WhatsApp on PC/Laptop using WhatsApp web
Visit the official website of WhatsApp web for using and downloading the WhatsApp application for your pc or laptop.
- After that you will have to open the WhatsApp application on your smart phone and select the WhatsApp web option from the menu.
- You will have to make sure that the version you are using is latest WhatsApp version. Scan the QR code of your WhatsApp to enable the transfer of your database from mobile to your other device.
- Both the devices must be connected to the regular supply of internet and the process will continue for some time. This process will complete when the transfer will be accomplished.
- After waiting for some time, your process will be complete and you will be able to view all the data you need to access your WhatsApp.
- The pairing is done and you can now enjoy the WhatsApp experience in a good way.
To avoid the additional and heavy charges of the internet, you should always connect to a Wi-Fi network for running all these processes. When you want to end the session of installing whatsapp for pc or any other device select the log out option from the menu of WhatsApp web.
Basically, these are the processes by the help of which you will be able to use whatsapp for pc as you use on Smartphone to connect with your friends. If you have a smart phone already, you can take the option of WhatsApp web. If you don’t have one, you can choose the options of downloading the WhatsApp from Bluestacks. Have a happy WhatsApp time.